Tuesday 27 August 2019

The Book Week fun has begun!!!

Lots of really fun activities are happening this week. When classes visit the Whare pukapuka, they can participate in a variety of awesome things. Here are some photo's of the action from Day # 1.


Book Swap- first activity of Book Week 2019
Poem in your pocket- Students can politely ask any teacher or staff member to read them a poem.

Rachael O'Shea Reading a book- Pig the Pug.

Students voting for the book they would most like to see in our Whare pukapuka.



Every class can participate- One entry per class. Room 25 was the first to enter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Zion-li from Room 22. I really like the post of my Teacher Rachael and pig the pug that sounds like a fun book my favorite book is Dog man i've read 3 of his books. blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi here is Sarah from Room 22 I thought it was really cool when Mrs. O'shea told the stories I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi library. I am Rutva from Room 22. I can't wait to dress up on friday for book week

    ReplyDelete