Tuesday 27 August 2019

Day # 2- Games Day and The Little Yellow Digger

Mrs Johns read a story from her book called The little Yellow digger. Her audience was captivated and were disappointed when the story ended. 

Kauri and Puriri teams had a visit from author Anne Kayes. She wrote the Tui Street Tales book and today, she shared a snippet of her second book with us- Tui Street Heroes.

 A big KIA ORA to both Mrs John's and Anne kayes for sharing their love of reading and books with us today!!!

4 comments:

  1. Our students are really enjoying all of our Book Week activities - nice one Owairaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Matilda Room 22.
    I really liked seeing the new book for tui street. My Favorite part was when we found out that you could go into giant world. What was your favourite part.
    Blog you later, Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora my name is Keane from Rm22.
    I really liked the sound of the new book tui street heros my favorite part was when the birds attacked the giants. What was your favourite part?

    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I loved it when Anne Kayes came to talk. I really want to read her book. It was really fun and a great activity for book week.
    Check my blog: https://odsfranny.blogspot.com/
    Bye, Franny

    ReplyDelete