Wednesday 28 August 2019

Day # 3- Reading with the Whanau

What a wonderful way to start our day. The library was full of happy whanau, enjoying a good book.
Here are a few photos from today. Please come along to our next library open morning tomorrow (Thursday 29th August).

Don't forget to get your costume ready for the very special Character dress up day on Friday and come along to our 2019 Book Week assembly.



It was Mr Greenfield's turn to read in the library at lunch time. Another captivated audience listening to him reading.............................
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi um the library,
    I really like the post. I wish there were posts even though it wouldn't be book week. You should definitely check out my blog at
    https://odssaanac.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later,
    Saana
    P.S I look great in the photo of me→_→

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James in room 22 here my question is I well my class has found all of the wally what do we do now ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello library, I Really like your blog post about the library.
    You should check out my blog
    (https://odsmasonp.blogspot.com)
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi is Finley from Room 22. I found the wally too it's was fun finding
    them. Blog you later Finley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is Riley from room 25. WOW! the library looks like a lot of fun
    on book week.
    By Riley

    ReplyDelete